Job Opportunity: Legal Associate Position at Shams Power, Lahore
Shams Power is looking to on-board a Legal Associate (Corporate/Commercial).
Who We Are:
Shams Power is scaling up and expanding its portfolio of Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Solar Projects and looking for exceptional individuals to be a part of its dynamic and results-driven team. At Shams, we ensure a progressive work environment where every individual gets an opportunity to learn and make an impact every day.
Know more about us at: shams-power.com
What We Are Looking For:
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Legal Associate to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal, regulatory and internal guidelines.
Prospective candidates must:
- Be adept at preparing, reviewing, commenting on and drafting financial/banking contracts and Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) with customers;
- Be able to assist in reviewing the legal material pertaining to finance documents with lenders and investors, contracts with vendors, and various submissions to regulatory bodies such as NEPRA, SECP, etc.; and
- Have proven experience of 1-2 years (preferably in Corporate/Commercial Law).
What We Offer:
- Progressive work environment
- Market competitive salary (up to PKR 100,000)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Retention fund
- Outpatient medical expense reimbursements.
You will be part of a thriving team atmosphere that likes to have fun, will root for your success and challenge you to grow.
Individuals matching the abovementioned criteria are encouraged to share their updated CVs at email@example.com and mention the position title “Legal Associate (Corporate/Commercial)” in the subject line.